Got mobile tickets for UEFA EURO 2020? Find out how to access them.
All you need to know about the UEFA EURO 2020 mobile tickets app
If you have mobile tickets, you will need to download the UEFA EURO 2020 mobile tickets app to access them. The mobile tickets app will be available at the end of May 2020 for iPhone and Android mobile phones.
Mobile ticket top tips
- Register on the app with your UEFA ticketing account e-mail address
- Download your tickets (available no later than seven days before matchday)
- Transfer tickets to your guests using the TRANSFER button in the app
- On matchday, remember to bring your phone, turn on Bluetooth and make sure your phone is fully charged
Still have questions? Visit our FAQs and click on Mobile Tickets.
Are there any other apps I should download for UEFA EURO 2020?
Yes. There are two apps for ticket holders at UEFA EURO 2020; the UEFA EURO 2020 mobile tickets app and the official EURO 2020 app.
The official UEFA EURO 2020 app
Ticket holders should also download the official UEFA EURO 2020 app, which is available now.
- This app will unlock a free matchday travelcard for ticket holders in the host cities
- It will also provide interactive maps, festival schedules, important travel alerts and notifications for any available match tickets